Wednesday, July 24, 2013

If at first you don't succeed . . .

Well faithful reader, I haven't fallen off the grid - just had to catch my breath for  few days.
I've been struggling with how to come up with a map showing our journey - by day.

The good news is that I've figured out which maps to use.
The bad news is that my first attempt just went horribly wrong. (Admittedly, Pilot error)

But, now that I know how NOT to do it, I've greatly increased my chances for success next time.

So, tune back in tomorrow.
I'll have it figured out by then.

Plus, the Sox are already on.
And down here is the South - we are only treated to Sox games once in a blue moon.
So, I'm gonna run . . .

Keep the faith, and GO SOX . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Ahoy Jim! I just tuned in, thanks to an email from Jack, and the fact that I am back in range, so to speak, after dodging lobster pots well after dark this evening moving a vessel "Down East" in Maine.
    Reading your blogs one after the other tonight was the equivalent to a real page turner thanks to your writing style, wit, and sense of humor, among other things. I enjoyed the trip vicariously through you. I thank you for that and your compliments. Most of all, sure happy to hear that you, Becky and Hot Water had a safe and enjoyable (for the most part!) trip south. Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim and Becky,
    I just got back from Hong Kong and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog. I could hear both of you talking as I read your entries. Best of luck in your new home port!
    Cheers,

    Jon
    Half Shell

    ReplyDelete